Monday, September 12, 2016

Hello all! I am Evyn Moon. I am a college student studying telecommunications at the University of Florida. I have lived in Gainesville, Florida for almost 3 years now, and although it is a fairly small town it has TONS to offer. I have heard many people throughout the years say "Gainesville is nothing outside of the campus of UF." This just isn't true and in the next couple of weeks I can't wait to show you why this isn't true and the awesome hidden treasures that this small town has to offer.

I have always been one to seek adventure. Even when I spent 3 months in Atlanta this past summer, I found all the fun restaurants, hikes and fun spots to hang out as if I was a local. I enjoy finding the hidden spots in a town that tourists would never find. I hope to find the parts of Gainesville that are like this and to share them with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment